Copper Energy Rings (aka Tensor Rings) – An Introduction
July 2020 saw a resurgence in interest in copper energy rings called tensor rings, the July 29th, 2020 tour of Kendall Jenner’s house with Architectural Digest brought the versatile copper energy rings into the spotlight. If you watched the accompanying YouTube video you could see that there were four tensor rings placed around her bed, and a small tensor ring set up to charge her water carafe.
Kendall Jenner said that while she was ambivalent about the efficacy of the rings she liked having them in her home – “I don’t know, I feel good around them,” she said.
In the wake of this interview, I wanted to take a moment to share some clarifying information about the copper energy rings featured in this interview, called Tensor Rings. If you’re new to this technology, read on for background on tensor rings and a few ways to get started using this energy technology.
If you’re familiar with tensor rings or energy technology overall, I suggest you reference some of our other articles for more in-depth exploration with our experiences and experiments with Tensor Fields.
Tensor Rings – The Background
Tensor Rings are made from copper wire of varying lengths and gauges. We all know that copper is an excellent conductor of energy, so when copper is heated and melded into wire, it creates a one-way energy flow (like in electrical wiring). However, when this wire is then twisted back on itself to form a circle, it creates a continuous energy flow that is going both ways
When we create a closed-loop coil out of pure copper, we alter harness this beneficial energy to create a field of energy that has many beneficial properties which we’ll explore below and in other blog posts.
If you think these copper energy rings are still sounding “far out” consider that John Archibald Wheeler, (an American theoretical physicist who coined the term black hole,) also discovered the mathematical theory of the tensor field. He found that regardless of what material is used, whenever a loop is made, a tensor network is created.
This Tensor Ring technology was re-engaged in 1991 by Slim Spurling and Bill Reid, who came across Wheeler’s work with energy in closed loops. Spurling and Reid believed the tensor network to be a more physical manifestation (rather than a theoretical and mathematical one). Thats how the production of Tensor rings began to reach wider audiences.
How to Use Them
We love using Tensor Rings for all sorts of purposes, their gentle and supportive energy can provide relief for any number of small issues. Here are a few suggestions.
Copper Energy Rings for Physical Ease:
- Place a ring around you or anywhere on your body for steady energy all day
- Place a ring around your water bottle to align the energy of the liquid with healing, rejuvenating energy.
- Place your groceries inside a large ring for 10- 15 minutes to align and cleanse the energy of your food.
- Lay with a ring on your stomach to address abdominal pain
- Pop a ring under your pillow or the bed for a better night’s sleep
- Place a ring on your head to relieve headaches
Copper Energy Rings for Mental Functioning:
- Sit inside of a ring to help with your focus during meditation
- Use a ring as a necklace to help balance and slow racing thoughts
Copper Energy Ring Uses for Your Home:
- Place a plant pot within a ring to encourage growth
- Place a ring in any corner of your home that feels neglected, sluggish, or dark. Leave it there for at least an hour
- Place a ring around the water or food dishes of your pet
Copper Energy Ring for Spiritual Transformation
Spiritual Transformation takes commitment, healing, and some sacrifice of the ego. That being said, we’ve found that our tensor rings can provide many types of support on your path of transformation.
- Take a ring with you to healing sessions to help magnify the effects
- Set your intention for a meditation, visualizations, our journeys and empower your ring with that intention in order to support you.